Monday, October 19, 2009

PreLoved and Fall

Yes, I love thrifting.

Yes, I hate spending money.

But, I would most def spend on Preloved.  
Preloved is a little store with a big name on St. Laurent up in the plat.  They sell clothes made out of recycled clothing.  Vests are made out of old menswear pants, jackets out of skirts, skirts out of shirts, and the list goes on...They all have one thing in common, every single piece of clothing is absolutely adorable.  The prices are steep, with sweaters going over the 100 dolla bar, and my supah cute mittens were 22.  But once you put this one of a kind clothing on, everything seems incredibly better, not to mention incredibly cuter.
Also, new fave band of the day/week= Built to Spill...just came out with a new album (There is No Enemy), but I recommend listening to their earlier stuff too! Too bad they aren't coming to Montreal, but they are going to Seattle (of course I won't be there...oh well).

No comments:

Post a Comment